Whmcs 8.6.1 Download
WHMCS is a web hosting management and billing software. It is not available for download, as it is a licensed software. You can purchase a license on the WHMCS website, and then download the software from your account.
WHMCS 8.6.1 is a version of the popular web hosting management and billing software developed by WHMCS. This version was released on 2021-09-28. It comes with a number of new features, improvements, and bug fixes, including:
- New Template: A new, modern and responsive template is now available for clients.
- Improved Client Management: Client management has been improved with the introduction of a new client overview page.
- Enhanced Domain Management: Enhanced domain management features including support for multiple name servers and improved transfer management.
- Improved Security: Improved security features including support for two-factor authentication and a new password policy manager.
- Additional Language Support: Additional language support has been added for Spanish, French, German and Chinese.
- Product Addons : Product addons can now be added to products and services at the time of order, rather than requiring a separate purchase.
- Improved Setup Wizard: The setup wizard has been improved to make it easier to configure your WHMCS installation.
- Bug Fixes: Various bug fixes and other improvements have been made to improve the overall performance and stability of the software.
It is important to note that this version is not compatible with PHP 7.2 and it requires PHP 8.0 or above.
We are pleased to announce the release of WHMCS 8.6 to General Availability.
This marks the end of pre-production testing, and WHMCS 8.6 is now the recommended version for all new installations and updates.
WHMCS 8.6 headlines with support for PHP 8.1. PHP 8.1 is the latest stable version of PHP and brings with it stability and performance improvements making it the best choice for running a WHMCS instance.
Our step-by-step guide for how to upgrade to WHMCS 8.6 and PHP 8.1 is available here: Updating to WHMCS 8.6 & PHP 8.1
Other changes include OAuth2 Support for Microsoft® Services and a new and improved way to browse and discover Payment Gateways you wish to use via Apps & Integrations integration.
For more information about all of the new features in WHMCS 8.6, visit the What's New in WHMCS 8.6 Microsite.
You can update to the latest version of WHMCS using the Automatic Updater. Simply navigate to Utilities > Update WHMCS to begin the update process.
As always, a download is also being made available for those who wish to install or upgrade manually. You can download WHMCS 8.6 from our downloads page.
Thank you for continuing to support and use WHMCS and we hope you enjoy the latest version!
What's Your Reaction?